1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel markers Unofficial TES Club

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by leviosa, May 9, 2007.

1. A plea for someone knowledgeable:

I am marking 5565 Unit C and haven't heard anything regarding standardisation. I was under the impression that it would start today - but when I log into EPen I just get more answers for Free Practice.

I have done lots of Free Practice and just want to get on with Practice and then Qualification answers and then actually earn some sweet cash.

Has anyone heard ANYTHING?

2. 576

576 Established commenter

Check your e-mail revised mark scheme & other details are there - standardisation tomorrow.

3. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

haha what a joke!

unit b mark scheme!

i have the email have read it but half the stuff is missing on my mark scheme

and it isnt my PC playing up!

if everything has to be done my 22nd of June? this seems like a very shot time scale this yr..didnt we get 6-8 weeks last year?

4. 576

All the pages are blank on my markscheme and the new one isn't on AA yet.
    I'll try AA in the morning and if no joy, contact my team leader

5. Thanks for the directions to my email! All is there and looks right. I know how my Sunday is going to be spent....

Good luck with the Practice and Qualification guys...

6. I have unit B Elfy have mailed you a copy 576 do you want me to send you one?

7. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

ta lev urs works ..mind didnt..xx

8. E.M i have e mailed you. Can you send me the mark scheme? Mine too is blank except the questions.

9. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

sheamus

can send u the one lev send

whats ur email?

10. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

nope unit b

11. Thanks guys, got the mark scheme now.
    xx

12. 576

can someone try sending it to me before I throw my laptop out the window.

Both the ones from my team leader have not opened.

Anyone?? I need unit B

dis_girl_got_curlz@yahoo.co.uk

13. If there are problems reading the mark schemes... try updating you adobe reader to 7.0!!

your technology may be out of date! good luck

14. Aaargh. Just doing the practice ones, and sometimes find it really hard to see how the marks have fallen - and quite often disagree! Have not got 100% on any of the practice units :(

Online standardisation is wrong. They're trying to cram into a couple of hours what took us all day to do last year. It doesn't work.

15. Perhaps they intend us to spend the 'day' we would have been standardised - on the practice items, until we work out what we are doing wrong... and my team leader told me to ring every time I got one wrong and/or was unsure how the marks were awarded. He is then going to talk me through it - like he would around the table at the neeting, but without the clever cloggs getting upset with me coss I am not getting it!

today 'practice' tomorrow 'qualification' slow and easy!

16. Problem is, I can't go back to the ones I got wrong as I got one out of a set right, so it just puts me straight onto the qualification ones.

17. oh.....

I think I would ring your team leader - every time you are unsure on a qualification item - just to make sure you get through!

I think they are supposed to be on the end of the phone all day for this sort of thing..

mine is great!