1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel June 2011 and November 2011 Papers

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by lemath, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hi,
    Can anyone with the linear and modular (new 2010 syllabus) papers for the above sittings saved electronically please send them to me if I give you my email address? I'm currently working on supply (so can't access them via the edexcel site) and do some private tuition so would find it useful to have these papers. PM me and I'll let you know my email.
    Many thanks.

2. Hi,
    Can anyone with the linear and modular (new 2010 syllabus) papers for the above sittings saved electronically please send them to me if I give you my email address? I'm currently working on supply (so can't access them via the edexcel site) and do some private tuition so would find it useful to have these papers. PM me and I'll let you know my email.
    Many thanks.

3. You can get them from edexcel emporium thingy..

4. I can't register for it as I don't have a centre name, centre number or school email address.

5. Do you still need them? send me your email. I assume you are taking about the new syllabus and not the 1380. Higher or Foundation?

6. Indeed I do Hassan.
    I'll message you.
    Thanks.

7. ranahisham

ranahisham New commenter

Hi Hassan,

Can I ask you to email them to me as well please.
    My son is doing his unit 1 GCSE edexcel modular Higher paper and we are in real need of past papers and their answers.
    Also if you have any suggestions on where to find conditional probabilities questions to prepare him for the test I would be very grateful !! He is completely lost !!
    halaalani@live.co.uk

Thank you