1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel Implications paper (philosophy) A2 help and advice

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by bluejmc2005, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I am teaching this for the first time this year, and was wondering if anyone had any useful resources/links etc to aid me. I have spent a lot of time trying to get to grips with what is required etc, but would be extremely appreciative of all the help I can get! I will offer in return my honet feedback, and anything else I can do to help just ask
    my email address is bluejmc2005@blueyonder.co.uk

many thanks in advance,

Jason

2. Hi all,

I am teaching this for the first time this year, and was wondering if anyone had any useful resources/links etc to aid me. I have spent a lot of time trying to get to grips with what is required etc, but would be extremely appreciative of all the help I can get! I will offer in return my honet feedback, and anything else I can do to help just ask
    my email address is bluejmc2005@blueyonder.co.uk

many thanks in advance,

Jason

3. hockeysticks

hockeysticks New commenter

I went on some inset when this was introduced, and as a result we oncentrate on looking at the themes in each article. Students can read through passages & make notes on words they don't understand, highlight important parts they could quote, what do they think the author is saying ect for homework, and then spend the lesson discussing the themes how it applies to everyday life (human experience & religion) and what other info they could bring in to help answer the question.