1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel. ICT Functional Skill.

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by john_h_smith, Apr 3, 2012.

1. All.
    <font face="Calibri">I don&rsquo;t have a user name and password for Edexcel and cannot download any of the past papers. If anyone is willing to send me level 1 and level 2 papers and data files I would be very grateful.</font>Thanks.

2. catch222

catch222 New commenter

You should speak to your exams officer who has one. It's carefully controlled so that they can monitor who logs in and what they download. I'm sure you're a good chap, but I'm not taking the risk I'm afraid.

3. wilkinss

wilkinss New commenter

Past papers are not available for FS as they are revolving so not available, frustrating I know but thats what I have been told. They are used in the exam, picked up by the invigilators and returned to OCR!

4. Edexcel set new for each exam session - the pdf and the data files are all available.
    I have them, message me your email

5. Where did you hear this?

I have all the functional skills past papers our students have taken. I have also downloaded past papers from the website.