1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EDEXCEL GCSE ICT (2010) Controlled Assessment deadlines

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by AB87, May 1, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I have been looking through the Edexcel website to find out the deadline for sending the Unit 2 Controlled Assessment in time for June 2011 moderation. I haven't been able to find anything, so was wondering if anyone here is aware of the date.
    I also hope someone can give me some feedback as to roughly how long the assessment takes overall - I know they specify 40 hours as a maximum, but how long do they tend to take in practice. I do intend to email the subject adviser on Tuesday, but would appreciate a response from someone here before then.
    Thanking you in advance,
    AB87

2. Hi,
    I have been looking through the Edexcel website to find out the deadline for sending the Unit 2 Controlled Assessment in time for June 2011 moderation. I haven't been able to find anything, so was wondering if anyone here is aware of the date.
    I also hope someone can give me some feedback as to roughly how long the assessment takes overall - I know they specify 40 hours as a maximum, but how long do they tend to take in practice. I do intend to email the subject adviser on Tuesday, but would appreciate a response from someone here before then.
    Thanking you in advance,
    AB87

3. Hi there,
    For the Summer 2011 examination window the deadline for the submission of centre marks and the receipt of coursework is the 15th of May.
    If there is anything else please let me know.
    ICTSubjectAdvisor@EdexcelExperts.co.uk
    Gareth