1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EDEXCEL GCSE DRAMA HELP !!

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by muso971, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Howdi,

I am
    hed

2. ok dont know what went off with the last post. I am head of Music and have been landed with the year 11 drama for this whilst head of drama is off. Trying to get my head round this spec is a knightmare. A few questions if anyone with lots of drama experience may answer.
    1. For the recorded workshop for unit 1 and 2, it says in the ICE instructions that the sampled students should announce themselves at the beginning - I have a class of 24 being filmed and didnt know who the top, middle and bottom were before we began so how the hell would i announce these, should i have got 24 kids to announce themselves????

2. In the exam unit 3, the mark scheme about style and form, what kind of things would get the upper marks. If a student has used documentary theatre ideas for example does this comeunder this marking catagory? Also with the exam they dont have to have lighting if they are marked as performers????

Oh hells bells i have never seen so much paper work in my life for one level of subject. Am presently teaching so many syllabi and this is so far the worse for paperwork!

Any help would be fab or liasing

:)