1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel GCSE Business Studies Coursework

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by kenickie, Jul 19, 2007.

1. kenickie

kenickie New commenter

I know i have posted about this before but im really quite worried about the coursework, we have done the marketing option.

Does anyone have an exampler from the exam board of a marked piece of marketing coursework that i can look at and help me?

Does anyone maybe have an email address for edexcel that i can email to get one?? I have searched the website to no avail and its doing my nut in!

Thanks

lister_lizard@hotmail.com

2. kenickie

kenickie New commenter

I know i have posted about this before but im really quite worried about the coursework, we have done the marketing option.

Does anyone have an exampler from the exam board of a marked piece of marketing coursework that i can look at and help me?

Does anyone maybe have an email address for edexcel that i can email to get one?? I have searched the website to no avail and its doing my nut in!

Thanks

lister_lizard@hotmail.com

3. I've just finished marking mine. I'll email you as we speak for a postal address and I will mail you a few copies of different grades here. I haven't got my marking wrong yet and I'm confident again this year!

4. kenickie

kenickie New commenter

thank you that will be brilliant!!!

Really appreciate it! Can't check hotmail at home so i will email the address later on tonight. Thank you

5. kenickie

kenickie New commenter

i didnt get an email, can you try again please?

6. Sent the email again. Hope it arrived! I'll get some scripts sent on by the end of the week.

7. kenickie

kenickie New commenter

thanks

i replied

dunno what happened last time

thanks for your help, really appreciate it!

8. Hye!, can u please send me an exemplar marketing coursework please, even if u send ur own one, i would really appreciate it, Thank you so much!

9. harshpals4@gmail.com