1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel GCSE & Analysis of Performance Resources

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by TomCollier, Apr 8, 2012.

1. TomCollier

TomCollier New commenter

Hi all,

I have uploaded resources for the complete specification of Edexcel GCSE. They are grouped by topic but all the information is there, with some extra resources for analysis of performance.

I hope it is helpful and would love some feedback on how successful they were.

Thanks,

TC

2. TomCollier

TomCollier New commenter

Hi all,

I have uploaded resources for the complete specification of Edexcel GCSE. They are grouped by topic but all the information is there, with some extra resources for analysis of performance.

I hope it is helpful and would love some feedback on how successful they were.

Thanks,

TC

3. Hi Tom. Is this the resource titled GCSE PE Analysis of Performance Questions ? It has proved very helpful. Can I can ask what video performances you used for this? Do you have a link to suitable videos?

4. TomCollier

TomCollier New commenter

Hi mate,

didn't use videos for this resource. I paired the pupils up and got them to mark each other.

Cheers,

TC