1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel GCE Applied ICT

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by dcraggs, Apr 27, 2005.

1. I should have included for unit 3.

2. In response to many requests for SOWs I used the Unit 2 SOW supplied at http://www.gce-applied-ict.co.uk/index.htm and modified it to suit.
    I was wondering if anyone had got as far as setting deadlines for UNIT 2 yet. I have made some provisional ones based on the content for each section and marks available but would be interested to see how others have set theirs.

3. D Ashcroft if you give me your email address I will send you the U3 SoW
    Cheers
    Maxine

4. Got Units 1-4 if anybody interested, will need tweaking to suit your school but may provide starting points? Provide your email and I will help ASAP.
    Best of luck all -
    Maxine

5. That should be Schemes of work for Units 1-4. Sorry that was not very clear.
    Maxine

6. Would be grateful forever if you could send a SOW for Unit 1 and 4...teaching it and finding it a nightmare!

Email: nej202@hotmail.com

Cheers!

PG xx

7. please could I have a copy of your schemes of work as well? They would really be appreciated!!
    Thanks, sharon :)
    sharongoodridge@yahoo.co.uk

8. Hi all, I am teaching new applied ICT I would be very grateful if you could email me any SOW for units 1-4. Is anyone doing unit 5 web development?? I have just been told I have to teach it but have no resources????

Nic

email: nichamill@hotmail.com

9. Hi Maxine

I would be grateful if you could also send me a copy of the SOW for Uunits 1-4.

Thank you in advance.

d_aslan@hotmail.com

10. Could I please have copy to of SOW units 1-3 as I am trying to design them for new course.
    Email bhueston@nei.ac.uk

Many Thanks
    B

11. All done to those who posted requesting these SoWs so far - take care.
    Maxine :)

12. Please could I also have a copy of your SOW for units 1-3. Many thanks in advance.

abegglen@mac.com

13. If anyone is interested, the following web site is worth having a look at for resources on GCE Applied ICT units. It has a number of schemes of work up and other support material, although it is still in the early stages so not all units are covered.

Also try going to South Island School web site from the following link. http://www.sis.edu.hk/Closure/Subjects/ICT/Y13.html

Good luck to all. If anyone wants to share resources with me and swap ideas please feel free. I am teaching Unit 4 and 5 (Edexcel)