1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel GCE Applied ICT

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by dcraggs, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Hi All,

I did post this question a few weeks ago, but since have had little response or luck myself.

I am shocked that I am not able to find some form of resource on this up and coming qualification. I have both the AQA and Edexcel specification, but I really want to try and see if there are resources starting to become available for this course. Has anyone come across any useful resources? I understand that Edexcel are going to be running training for their course.

I know I am clutching at straws, but I am about to sit and pull the schemes apart and review it all.

Thanks

D

2. Hi All,

I did post this question a few weeks ago, but since have had little response or luck myself.

I am shocked that I am not able to find some form of resource on this up and coming qualification. I have both the AQA and Edexcel specification, but I really want to try and see if there are resources starting to become available for this course. Has anyone come across any useful resources? I understand that Edexcel are going to be running training for their course.

I know I am clutching at straws, but I am about to sit and pull the schemes apart and review it all.

Thanks

D

3. Try www.chalkface.com apparentlky they have a complete online course for £25. Guaranteed pass or money back. They will send you a free trial.

4. cmf

cmf

5. The last 2 posts above are to sites for the GCSE Applied ICT qualification... I notice you asked for the GCE Applied ALEVEL qualification. We are beginning that course in September, and I must admit my only solution was to build the SOW myself. We are trying something completely new a course that is 100% online is no taught time whatsoever.... take a look at our site... www.aylesford-elearning.net... if you are interested i will add you as a tempory member.

6. Hi,

R Ackland - I would appreciate it if you could email me a temp username and password for the school website so I could take a look at the way you will be delivering this new course (GCE Applied ICT)

Regard
    Shaz

shussa28@hotmail.com

7. Hi,

R Ackland - would you email me a temp username and password too please. My School will be delivering GCE Applied ICT AS - A2 single and double in September

Many thanks

mrhodgkins@gmail.com

8. we're starting the Applied GCE as well in September and have a fun summer planned preparing SoW! I would greatly appreciate loggin on as a temp. member to your website, to gain some ideas, maybe exchnage resources as they develop. Thanks Adam

9. maxim123

maxim123 New commenter

Hi

Could you set up a temp password for me to take a look at the site, as I too will be delivering this course in Sept. my e-mail addy is: freezeframe123@yahoo.co.uk

10. Hi,

R Ackland - I would appreciate it if you could email me a temp username and password for the school website so I could take a look at the way you will be delivering this new course (GCE Applied ICT)

Kind Regards

J Burrows

11. I would also be grateful for this info, as I too expect to be teaching some of this course during the coming year.

chevrefeuille@hotmail.co.uk

12. missbee

missbee New commenter

R Ackland, I wonder if you could possible send me a password for your site... I would be eternally grateful. missbee12345@hotmail.com

13. R Ackland, I'd like a tempory user - I am trying to get ideas for Unit 3 - ianhm@hotmail.com

14. to R Ackland

Please could you email a temp username and password as i am teachng Unit 1 and 2 next year

chris.d.allan@gmail.com

Thank you very much

15. Hi

R Ackland, please add me as a temp user as well, like everyone else here, wil be deliveruing this in sept and would like to get some hinters...

Thanks, much appreciated

Arfan

16. Could I also Have tem log in & password please and can you confirm url correct as page not displayed

regards

Stephen King