1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel Emporium on Safari

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by adamcreen, Apr 19, 2012.

1. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

Up to last week I had no problem logging into Graham's Emporium on my Mac using Safari

This week I just can't get on at all - it keeps looping back to the login screen (I can get on fine on my PC though!)

I haven't changed any settings, and there isn't a security setting like the Internet Explorer one that I need to tweak

Are there any other Safari users out there who are having the same problem, or are having no problem and could give me some suggestions?

Thanks.

2. adamcreen

Up to last week I had no problem logging into Graham's Emporium on my Mac using Safari

This week I just can't get on at all - it keeps looping back to the login screen (I can get on fine on my PC though!)

I haven't changed any settings, and there isn't a security setting like the Internet Explorer one that I need to tweak

Are there any other Safari users out there who are having the same problem, or are having no problem and could give me some suggestions?

Thanks.

3. DM

DM New commenter

It works on Chrome. Why not install that as well?

4. You may need to change your privacy settings to low and it should work.

5. pwc9000

pwc9000 New commenter

Not accessed on safari before so I am probably not being terrible helpful saying that I have just done so for the first time and had no problem - although this is on iPhone

6. adamcreen

Thanks for your suggestions.

Because I'd prefer not to install another browser just to access one website, if there's an easier way

Yes, this is what I can't work out. How do I do that in Safari, Hassan?

7. Had been working fine on mac up until tried tonight
    Same as you - back to log in screen
    can't figure privacy settings on mac
    or how to tell Graham at the emporium

8. adamcreen

Thanks for letting me know, Thorpy, hope you didn't just create a TES account so you could reply! Good to have you on board btw. It must be a Safari update or something - I'll try emailing Graham just to flag it us as an issue. In the meantime it looks like we'll have to install another browser :(

9. arsinh

arsinh New commenter

Works in I.E. if you set Privacy to low.

10. adamcreen

no IE for the Mac!