1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel Economics - 2009 mark scheme - help?

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by DebbieGordon, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Can anyone help me...?

Edexcel has the past papers on line - but hasn't included the mark scheme for one paper that I'd like to use with my students....

<font face="Times New Roman">6356/01 Edexcel GCE Economics Friday 12 June 2009 &ndash; Morning

It has a great data response on 'T'he value of sterling'

if you could help - could you leave me a message here & I'll get back in contact!

Thanks[​IMG]

2. Hi Debbie,
    There is a 'mark scheme' for all the units for Jun 09. If you go to the usual link i.e. http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce-leg/economics/Pages/default.aspx and then instead of selecting the tab for 'Mark Schemes 6356' go to the one that just says 'Mark Schemes' (it's under Examiners Report 6356) and the Jun 09 MS is there as a secure download. I'm assuming you have access to secure download area, but if you don't let me know.
    Hope that helps.
    Julie

3. Thanks Julie for such a quick reply - I don't have download access to the 'old' past paper style - just for the new cohort of exam papers - would really appreciate it if you could help!

4. Perhaps we could scratch each others' backs - I can access the old but not the new as we are now AQA....It would be handy to get the Jan papers as I sometime do a bit of tutoring in Edexcel.

5. PS - I've definitely got that on my computer.