1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel Diploma Unit 5 Networking

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by robliverpool, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could give me a few pointers regarding the Nteworking part of Unit 5. I was wondeirng what the Network that the students set up is meant to do. From the reading the spec I am going to get my students to:
    In groups of 3 link 3 netbooks together wirlessly (install the wireless adpater), they will then install 1 printer on one of the netbooks and connect the other 2 to the printer.
    One netbook will have a folder which everyone can use openly.
    What have other people done?

Thanks,

Rob

2. Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could give me a few pointers regarding the Nteworking part of Unit 5. I was wondeirng what the Network that the students set up is meant to do. From the reading the spec I am going to get my students to:
    In groups of 3 link 3 netbooks together wirlessly (install the wireless adpater), they will then install 1 printer on one of the netbooks and connect the other 2 to the printer.
    One netbook will have a folder which everyone can use openly.
    What have other people done?

Thanks,

Rob