1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel AS Applied Business Studies, unit 3 marketing

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by Businessmen, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Hello people,

This is my first post on TES and I am looking for some inspiration regarding marketing coursework - unit 3. I am new to teaching this unit and although I have acquainted myself well with the specification I am experiencing a few problems. I introduced the unit to my class last week and I quickly realized that they lacked creativity when coming up with ideas on which products to market. As I am new to this unit I have also struggled with this, I have suggested looking at food & drink products as these seem less complicated to market compared to other goods.

We will be really starting this coursework in the comming days and therefore any suggestions, resources or even better example work achieving high grades that could be sent to help me out would be hugely appreciated.

Kind regards a stressed business teacher in need of urgent help