1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel AS Applied Business Studies, unit 3 - marketing

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by Businessmen, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Hi people,

this is my first post on community.tes and I am hoping for some assistance regarding Unit 3 marketing. This is my first time teaching this unit and although I now believe I have a firm understanding of the specification, I am struggling to advice pupils on brands/goods to re-brand. My first thought was to get pupils to re-brand a food or drink product, but my pupils have struggled with creativity and likewise myself. I have no idea on what the best type of products to do will be, or what the best coursework even looks like.

I plan to really begin this coursework in the comming days so any resources, or example work that received top grades, that could be sent to help me would be a life saver.

Thanks in advance for any help. Kind regards, stressed business teacher who needs urgent help