1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel Applied ICT Resubmission of Coursework

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Verte Legume, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I have never wanted to resubmit a unit of coursework, but this year I have a student who needs a higher mark for university admission. He's capable of the work and can easily improve his existing portfolio to the level he needs. The unit is Unit 2 (6952).
    My question: Is it necessary to make him start the work from scratch or can he refine the work he previously submitted and just resubmit it again?
    Of course, I will ask of the exam board, but they can take some time to respond. I'm sure with all the exprience here that someone must have been in a similar situation.
    Thank you, in anticipation

2. He can refine his work he does not need to restart it.

Cc

3. That's fantastic. Thank you so much.

4. Thank you, as well. I just received the official "nod" today. I'm pleased for the student. I will definitely follow your suggestion about indicating a resubmission and same mark sheet with an indication of additional points highlighted. I wouldn't have thought of doing that.
    Cheers.