1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel Applied GCSE 2009 specification Business Studies

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by hannahpotter, Feb 17, 2011.

1. I am sure some of you are aware that the edexcel website is down. I urgently need a copy of the 2009 GCSE spec for APPLIED business studies..... apparently, after numerous fruitless phonecalls no-one at Edexcel has a softcopy(!) because they are also reliant on the website. If anyone out there does have a softcopy saved locally I would really appreciate it if you could email it to hep1986@hotmail.co.uk
    Many Thanks in advance

2. I am sure some of you are aware that the edexcel website is down. I urgently need a copy of the 2009 GCSE spec for APPLIED business studies..... apparently, after numerous fruitless phonecalls no-one at Edexcel has a softcopy(!) because they are also reliant on the website. If anyone out there does have a softcopy saved locally I would really appreciate it if you could email it to hep1986@hotmail.co.uk
    Many Thanks in advance