1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Edexcel Applied Business Unit 3 Investigating Marketing

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by natoates, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I have just got a job in Spain and have never taught this before. The last teacher had set an assignment for unit 3 Investigating Marketing, but it is vague and doesn't seem to make sense.
    Would anyone please be able to send me a scenario, or any information? I am really stuck on what to do!
    natoates@btinternet.com

Thanks in advance for any help :)

2. Yes , I will when I get into school tommorrow!!

3. Oh thanks so much!!! I've rewritten the scenario over 10 times now!!!
    It's all a bit stressful with the move

4. Nice Posting you done got more knowledge about this information keep posting such a nice work

Term Paper

5. Hi guys, I am teaching unit 2 investigating business and unit 3 investigating marketing AS Applied Edexcel. Has anyone got any resources for these units or sample assignments as this is my first time I am teaching this course. mr_khan2010@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks in advance.

6. julie282

julie282 New commenter

It's my first time too. I have found an awful lot on the TES site - designed for other courses but easily tweaked.

7. I've never taught the applied business, is this like the BTEC as some of the unit names sound similar, even though the unit numbers and im guessing a small part of the content will be?