1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ECT/Systems and control help

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by curtisdevonish, Apr 19, 2012.

1. As someone who is new to teaching I was wondering if anyone has any schemes of work, powerpoint or booklet for KS3 ECT/Systems and controls they would be willing to share. My main subject area is Resistant Materials, but as a trainee I am required to have studied and taught a 2nd subject area within D&T. Unfortunately for me my school only teaches RM, Food tech, Graphics and engineering. I would love to able to offer my 2nd subject, but find it hard to do with limited knowledge and resources. I have looked at the resources contributed to TES, but I would be
    extremely grateful for any further help. Many thanks.

2. As someone who is new to teaching I was wondering if anyone has any schemes of work, powerpoint or booklet for KS3 ECT/Systems and controls they would be willing to share. My main subject area is Resistant Materials, but as a trainee I am required to have studied and taught a 2nd subject area within D&T. Unfortunately for me my school only teaches RM, Food tech, Graphics and engineering. I would love to able to offer my 2nd subject, but find it hard to do with limited knowledge and resources. I have looked at the resources contributed to TES, but I would be
    extremely grateful for any further help. Many thanks.