1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ecard from secret admirer

Discussion in 'Personal' started by The Pobble, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Oh god! Apparently he is shy and sending the card is the bravest thing he has ever done, cos he has such a crush on me. Lovely boy includes a link to some nekkid photos showing his tats! And instructions on joining/paying....
    Does anyone ever actually fall for these things!

2. Oh god! Apparently he is shy and sending the card is the bravest thing he has ever done, cos he has such a crush on me. Lovely boy includes a link to some nekkid photos showing his tats! And instructions on joining/paying....
    Does anyone ever actually fall for these things!

3. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

Tattoos or a metaphor for something else? Is my dirty mind working overtime?

4. Oh, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeurgh!That hadn't crossed my mind!

It's you cinnamonsquare! I'd suggest a long run followed by a cold bath - or a big glass of red later on tonight!

5. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

I'll take option 2 [​IMG]

6. I thought you meant his meat and two veg...if he'd sent you a non nekkid pic of his tattoos surely that would be his shirt/trousers/socks.

7. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

I sent that card especially for you and now you are sharing my deepest feelings on TES [​IMG]

8. Um - yes.

9. Sadly baubs, I'd have had to pay to see the piccy!

10. Oh! Crowbob!
    Had I only known! [​IMG]