1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EBD - Just a rant!

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by Auntie Lil, May 26, 2011.

1. You are not alone. I also work in high end EBD and it's tough but if you don't give these kids the chance, no one else will and when you have a success (which you do - every small success is huge for these kids) it's a success no one else could have achieved.
    Good quality EBD teachers are worth their weight in printer ink (more expensive than oil) and very special.
    I realise this is hard to remember when you're covered in spit or filling out an incident report in a classroom full of broken chairs but you really do make a difference - however small - it's an important difference
    --- some day you may find yourself having to remind me of these words of encouragement went I'm in your shoes, having a horrendous week.

2. Thank you for your kind words - it really means a lot when I feel just so fed up and sad. Tomorrow is another day and hopefully I will feel better xxx