1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Easy thing to make and sell in school

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Suggsi, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Suggsi

Suggsi New commenter

we are having an enterprise day in school and we have to make and sell our product at the fete.

I have a year 5 class but am struggling with things that are cheap to make (Quickly) that will sell for a good profit

Any ideas greatfully recieved - i was thinking about making victorian peg dolls - because that would tie in with my topic - but i cant imagine they will sell very well

2. Suggsi

Suggsi New commenter

we are having an enterprise day in school and we have to make and sell our product at the fete.

I have a year 5 class but am struggling with things that are cheap to make (Quickly) that will sell for a good profit

Any ideas greatfully recieved - i was thinking about making victorian peg dolls - because that would tie in with my topic - but i cant imagine they will sell very well

3. takethatno1fan

takethatno1fan New commenter

what about cupcakes?

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Or fridge cake, then you just need a microwave in your classroom and to make the cakes the day before. Left overnight in your room they will set.

5. Suggsi

Suggsi New commenter

Thanx guys - both great ideas

6. Suggsi

Suggsi New commenter

Love this idea - thank you