1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Easter Poems for your Children

Discussion in 'Primary' started by JosieWhitehead, Mar 18, 2012.

1. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Lead commenter

I've written several new poems for Easter for your children, and some of them I've made into small booklets with rhyming games, question/answer games etc to make it fun for the children. If you Google JOSIE'S POEMS and go to the main poetry index, you will find them. Whilst there you will see that I have written hundreds of other poems which I think your children will enjoy. I was encouraged greatly to write all of these poems initially by the children in my local primary school, and some hundreds of them were chosen by teachers in many schools across West Yorkshire for publication. However, by far the most go to classrooms all over Britain and across the world to many countries via my internet website, also made at the request of local children. Come and say hello in my guestbook.

2. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Lead commenter

I've written several new poems for Easter for your children, and some of them I've made into small booklets with rhyming games, question/answer games etc to make it fun for the children. If you Google JOSIE'S POEMS and go to the main poetry index, you will find them. Whilst there you will see that I have written hundreds of other poems which I think your children will enjoy. I was encouraged greatly to write all of these poems initially by the children in my local primary school, and some hundreds of them were chosen by teachers in many schools across West Yorkshire for publication. However, by far the most go to classrooms all over Britain and across the world to many countries via my internet website, also made at the request of local children. Come and say hello in my guestbook.