1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

East Sussex GTP - which schools?

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by KJSussex, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Hi all
    I was wondering if anyone could help me - I applied and have been told today I am successful at interview for the GTP, however unlike other years East Sussex GTP are not giving out pre-approved schools as they are so heavily oversubscribed there are a few placements left.
    I have a list as long my arm of primary schools to start phoning through tomorrow but wondered if anyone knew of any schools who have signed up to the scheme previously to narrow my search a little?
    Many thanks for any help - I will be truly grateful.
    KJ

2. Hi all
    I was wondering if anyone could help me - I applied and have been told today I am successful at interview for the GTP, however unlike other years East Sussex GTP are not giving out pre-approved schools as they are so heavily oversubscribed there are a few placements left.
    I have a list as long my arm of primary schools to start phoning through tomorrow but wondered if anyone knew of any schools who have signed up to the scheme previously to narrow my search a little?
    Many thanks for any help - I will be truly grateful.
    KJ