1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

East Lincolnshire GTP

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by sez142, Jan 9, 2012.

1. sez142

sez142 New commenter

Hi there,

I had an interview for East Lincolnshire GTP (***) in November and I was just wondering if anyone else had heard anything back from their one. Someone else I know had an interview slightly later than me and they said to her no one would hear until January but just wondered if anyone had heard anything!

Thanks

2. sez142

sez142 New commenter

Hi there,

I had an interview for East Lincolnshire GTP (***) in November and I was just wondering if anyone else had heard anything back from their one. Someone else I know had an interview slightly later than me and they said to her no one would hear until January but just wondered if anyone had heard anything!

Thanks

3. sez142

sez142 New commenter

Don't know why that part went in stars it was the initials of the training provider C F B T

4. Hi
    I had an interview there in early December and haven't heard anything. However I did email them and they said they can't allocate places or go further with the interview process until they know how many places they have...which they are still unsure of. This was around a week ago.
    Hope this helps!