1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

EasiYo

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ResourceFinder, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Accidentally spent time on Lakeland and ... with a health buzz ... decided to start making yogurt ... first batch is setting as we speak

Was this madness or do others use it?

2. Accidentally spent time on Lakeland and ... with a health buzz ... decided to start making yogurt ... first batch is setting as we speak

Was this madness or do others use it?

3. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Like many kitchen gadgets you'll use it a few times then consign it to the back of the highest cupboard [​IMG]

4. ljr

ljr New commenter

Don't use EasiYo, just a small pot of natural yogurt and a carton of UHT milk, tastes great & saves a fortune.

5. at £6.99 I will risk that [​IMG]

We eat a LOT of yogurt and this seems to be cheap as well as healthy so we will see

6. I had no idea yoghurt makers were still around - I want one and will hop onto Lakeland's site in a mo.
    I remember that my Dad had a K-Tel yohurt maker back in the 70s. It was wonderful and we used it all of the time.
    Right, off to look for yohurt makers..[​IMG]

7. My step father eats a tonne of yoghurt and they use it a lot at my mum's house and find it worth the cost. I've got one somewhere in a kitchen cupboard (they won a second one in a raffle), have forgotten how to use it and so it's gone by the wayside.

Cookery forum has a fair few Lakeland addicts on it if you want to go into collective rehab.

8. BelleDuJour

Lakeland is kitchen ****! Pure kitchen **** [​IMG]
    Love it!

9. I try to avoid the website but I "needed" some lock 'n' lock ... then ... well ... you know how it is

10. i have one and love it! Makes a good amount of delicious yoghurt! I like to buy the squeezy fruit stuff to go in it too!

11. Oh my goodness, I'd forgotten how much I love the Lakeland site. I'm practically drooling into my keyboard...
    Thanks for the tip about the Cookery Forum btw, might head over there in a bit..
    ..if I can drag myself away from the Lakeland site for long enough[​IMG]

12. sowwy [​IMG]

13. BelleDuJour

Poeme there's a huge Lakeland shop in Salisbury near to the canal. Scrummy! You can hold the stuff not just look at it!

14. I heard about this on Friday. My mum popped a Lakeland catalogue in with all of my birthday pressies and casually suggested a trip to Salisbury. I think she'd like to come with me! Is it true that they have things in the shops that they don't have on the website?

15. BelleDuJour

Not sure but hey, who's counting?
    It's a lovely shop and there's other yummy cookshop Dingham's nearby....oh and yummy coffee shops and lots more!

16. I haven't been to Salisbury for a while and love it there. Looks like I've got a good excuse to go now.

17. BelleDuJour

Go girl....go!

18. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Can you make 'diet' yogurts with these? I used to spend a fortune on Muller Lights when slimming!

19. SleighBelle

SleighBelle Occasional commenter

My brother bought his girlfriend one of these for Christmas. She used it once and then 'put it away'...
    The Salisbury Lakeland is gorgeous, even if it's just for the canal! Bath is my closest one, though. Two levels of creaky floorboards and hushed, reverential browsing. Bliss.

20. All the sachets that I have bought are low-fat so, yes