1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Earth pole shift!!

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by braceyb827, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Has anyone noticed that the sun rises and sets in a different place now? Also, if you look at the Plough (Star constelation), it does not point due north anymore! WOW!!!!!
    Would explain the recent disasters etc due to gravitational effects on the Earth, etc.
    Any thoughts, as there has been no news on this! Think of the implications of this.
    gone now is the saying, 'the sun rises in the east and sets in the west!
    What do we teach now?
    And no, it's not a conspiracy theory!

2. Has anyone noticed that the sun rises and sets in a different place now? Also, if you look at the Plough (Star constelation), it does not point due north anymore! WOW!!!!!
    Would explain the recent disasters etc due to gravitational effects on the Earth, etc.
    Any thoughts, as there has been no news on this! Think of the implications of this.
    gone now is the saying, 'the sun rises in the east and sets in the west!
    What do we teach now?
    And no, it's not a conspiracy theory!

3. DM

DM New commenter

Are you quite insane?

4. Hi Bracey,
    The earth is certainly shifting on its axis. We are on our way to a pole shift and these effects, if they have not already happened, are going to happen as a result with catastrophic loss of life. That is not to mention the uncertainty around Comet Elenin making its way stealthily towards us.
    There is no point speculating on the Earth-changing events with the TES masses. They are not aware of anything more than their immediate little realities. Best just to tell them to prepare for worthless money which the double dip recession is going to ensure, world war three and the 'mark'. They can just about cope with those concepts because they are money related...

5. As long as the end of the world comes on a weekday I'm cool with it. Breaks the monotony, you see.

6. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

Oh my freaking Flying Spaghetti Monster.....

The answer to this is no.....in fact NO!....with bells on it.

There is a procession in the stars due to the earth wobbling about on it's axis and a few other things, read up on Milanchovich (sp) cycles.

Anything else that someone might have told you that's along these lines is boIIocks, and batshltery of the highest order. I suggest you get a dose of reality and forget all this waffle.

7. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

No it is not! Thats innane lunacy from those too feeble to actually cope with science and so they lap up pseudoscience BS as it makes them feel enlightened and in touch with their auras.....

No we are not, there is no evidence for anything like this happening at all.

I will grant that if they did happen then they would royally screw over the planet, but they arn't so this is a moot point.

AAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!! The stupid.....IT BURNS!!!!

Because you'll either find that we know your talking boIIocks as we've read up on this or theres enough BS to set off our BS detectors....

Bless.....my immediate reality is reality itself, what about you?

Loon.....