1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

early years

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lindastill, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Hi I am thinking of applying for an early years teaching job. I am doing supply at the moment and have previously taught in year 1, 2 and 3. Am i being silly but where can i find out precisely what the EYFS is in a nut shell? Is it about to be changed? Where i have looked it says something along those lines. Is it a whole different curric that KS1? Hope this does not sound like a stupid question. What type of a person do you think would be the best to teach early years? If i have taught KS1 is it an easy transition to make?

2. Hi I am thinking of applying for an early years teaching job. I am doing supply at the moment and have previously taught in year 1, 2 and 3. Am i being silly but where can i find out precisely what the EYFS is in a nut shell? Is it about to be changed? Where i have looked it says something along those lines. Is it a whole different curric that KS1? Hope this does not sound like a stupid question. What type of a person do you think would be the best to teach early years? If i have taught KS1 is it an easy transition to make?

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter