1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Early Years PGCE Primary Reading Uni

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by xbubblezx, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Hi everyone!

I have my interview for Early Years at Reading Uni coming up on the 13th, starting to get really nervous as everyone I know who has applied for PGCE at other places have got in and don't want to feel like I am not good enough! Has anyone had their interview here yet, any advice?

2. Hi! how did it go for you? hope it went well! i've still got time for my interview, 8th of may! i called them up to see if they had any slot before but apparently not! so just got to wait! I'm not sure which book I'm going to choose yet, what sorts of books did other people choose? How were the individual interview questions? were they general teaching questions or questions based on your personal statement? any help would be much appreciated, thank you! x

3. hello! I hope your interview went well and you get a place! I have my interview coming up in May and am really worried about the written task. I was hoping you could please let me know what you had to write about and how long you had?

With regards to the interview did they ask you about current educational affairs and/or about the new EYFS?

Thank you so much for your help! Amy x