1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Early Years' Centre

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kayap, May 19, 2012.

1. Hello, Just wanted to pick your brains if poss? I am applying for a job at a School and Early Years' Centre as a Reception teacher and was just wondering what the difference is between a school's Foundation Stage Unit and an Early Years' Centre as I have been to centres that aren't attached to schools but this one is and I'm confused as to what that means. I have searched the web for answers but can't seem to find one.
    Thanks in advance.
    K

2. Hello, Just wanted to pick your brains if poss? I am applying for a job at a School and Early Years' Centre as a Reception teacher and was just wondering what the difference is between a school's Foundation Stage Unit and an Early Years' Centre as I have been to centres that aren't attached to schools but this one is and I'm confused as to what that means. I have searched the web for answers but can't seem to find one.
    Thanks in advance.
    K

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

It varies but often Early Years Centres cater for children 0-8