1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Early excellence paint easel replacement clips

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by halftermheaven, Feb 2, 2011.

1. halftermheaven

halftermheaven New commenter

Hi everyone,
    We've got Early Excellence furniture including the paint easle. The paper clips have all broken and I can't find any cheap replacements. Early Excellence will sell me them for £3.99 each but my head is not prepared to pay this extortionate price. Anyone else had this problem and know where to find suitable replacements?

2. sadika

sadika New commenter

How long have you had the easel? Ours are about 5-6 years old and only one clip has broken in that time. We were at EEx before Christmas and got a couple of replacements. Haven't found anywhere else and I would put it back in your head's hands to source if he/she not prepared to pay! We've enough to do without wasting valuable time searching to try and save a few £'s!!!

3. halftermheaven

halftermheaven New commenter

Yeah but unfortunatly because I am EY coordinator it's up to me to source. *sigh* our are 5 year old and out of 4 of them there are only 3 clips actually working! We have to use bulldog clips but the adults are the only people who can reach and have the finger strength to use them. Are my children not using them correctly an thur breaking them?