1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

E-Safety

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by RobD1506, Jan 4, 2012.

1. RobD1506

RobD1506 New commenter

Sorry if this should be in primary forum. I have just taken over as ICT co-ordinator & just wondered if anybody with e-safety as a priority. We use Hector's World in KS1 but just wondered if anybody could point me in the right direction of soem e-safety resources/plans for KS2? Very greatful for help on this!

2. RobD1506

RobD1506 New commenter

Sorry if this should be in primary forum. I have just taken over as ICT co-ordinator & just wondered if anybody with e-safety as a priority. We use Hector's World in KS1 but just wondered if anybody could point me in the right direction of soem e-safety resources/plans for KS2? Very greatful for help on this!

3. Start with Thinkuknow and also Kidsmart.These should give you plenty to be going on with.

4. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

mail or PM me re e-safety materials, eemail address on new primary ict coordinators toolkit thread

5. clickschool

clickschool New commenter

www.ikeepsafe.org/
    check out the videos about Faux Paw the Techno Cat !