1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

E.Profile Help

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by blue123, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Hi, Newish to EYFS and last year the school office put in all my data and then I went to her computer to look at it. This could be a silly question? If she does this again this year is there anyway I can still access that info say from my home computer??
    thanks

2. louisea

louisea New commenter

I have my own eprofile on a memory stick that I can use as and when at home. Memory stick has to be an encrypted one.
    I would hate to have to go and sit in the secretary's office to add data etc
    Louise

3. That sounds great x I'll look into it.

Does anyone know if its on the schools computer then I load it at home does the data transfer across??? Thanks

4. You have it on an encrypted pen which has to be kept in the office, then you have the profile on your laptop which you update, whenever you do that you need to update the pen as well. You just give the office the scores. At least that is what happens in our school!

5. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

it's on our network, i just give our secretary the scores at the end of the year. i can't have it on my laptop at home as it doesn't work on a mac, and i don't ever take my work one home. there's such a thing as too many laptops!