1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

E-mail project with Germany

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by mucki0605, May 31, 2011.

1. Hi there, I'm an German teacher who teaches English and French to 10 to 16 year olds students. Some people really lack motivation so I thought it would be a great idea to start an e-mail project with a British or any English-speaking school in the world. And maybe, if all goes well, even a visit to your country would be possible. If any teacher in an English-speaking country is interested, please mail me. And don't worry, your students don't have to speak any German, although a genereal interest in foreign cultures would be a plus.
    Hope to hear from you.

2. Hi there, I'm an German teacher who teaches English and French to 10 to 16 year olds students. Some people really lack motivation so I thought it would be a great idea to start an e-mail project with a British or any English-speaking school in the world. And maybe, if all goes well, even a visit to your country would be possible. If any teacher in an English-speaking country is interested, please mail me. And don't worry, your students don't have to speak any German, although a genereal interest in foreign cultures would be a plus.
    Hope to hear from you.

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Have you tried etwinning? I've just found out about it myself. It sounds like you could get the contacts you need from them.

4. I was also going to suggest etwinning as it is organised by the British Council.