1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

E-learning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by TeacherMan19, Mar 18, 2020.

1. TeacherMan19

TeacherMan19 Occasional commenter

Have you or your schools had to start preparing for the possibility of elearning?

How will you be doing it and what sort of content?

I'm guessing no one is doing live teaching...

hugsarah likes this.
  2. lizdot

lizdot New commenter

Purple Mash- Mini Mash, Phonics Play, PDF ****** home learning challenges, extra reading books, pre- recorded (by me when I've worked out how and what) videos on Youtube or zoom.
    I think it's a big challenge to work out what to do for Foundation Stage

3. hugsarah

hugsarah New commenter

We have started. I'm sending a couple of books home tomorrow, but I feel that's just scratching the surface. We've made up packs of resources I was going to use anyway - like felt puppets and loads of paper. We also have a 'virtual learning environment' where I will put up tasks that my parents can log on and use. Next week it's Space and The Way Back Home. Hopefully lots of mess to be made in plenty of kitchens and living rooms. I'm still uncertain about phonics. Luckily we're revisiting all phase 3 graphemes at the moment so maybe I'll just keep on with that.