1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

e-AQA enhanced results analysis

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by mmmmmaths, Jan 12, 2012.

1. mmmmmaths

mmmmmaths New commenter

I am new to AQA at GCSE. Previously with Edexcel, I could download the scores that individual students got on individual exam questions. I don't seem to be able to do this with AQA's results service. Am I missing something or is this facility not available?

2. mmmmmaths

mmmmmaths New commenter

I am new to AQA at GCSE. Previously with Edexcel, I could download the scores that individual students got on individual exam questions. I don't seem to be able to do this with AQA's results service. Am I missing something or is this facility not available?

3. Click on "Enhanced Results Analysis", then "Download Results" . Select the appropriate choices from the pull down menus. On the last one, "Component", select one of the papers and then tick the box that appears, labelled "Include question marks", then click "Download all" to get an Excel spreadsheet with all the marks on.

4. mmmmmaths

mmmmmaths New commenter

Thanks for that; don't know how I missed it!

Saved me loads of time this morning.

5. My daughter had her AQA Maths result (Foundation) yesterday but the slip only showed Grade C and points value of 40. She was wondering what she 'scored'. I looked up the thresholds which appeared to be 137 for a C but, given the amount of work she put in, she'd just like to know how well she did - did she just pass or did she do really well. Does the 40 points mean anything? Will her teacher have access to more information than what is shown on the results slip?

6. mmmmmaths

mmmmmaths New commenter

Yes, her teacher will have the actual Mark she got as well ad the UMS score she got on the results sheet.

They can also find out how she did in each question. But I only do this if students are going to resit (to target their revision).

7. Thanks. I'll let her know and she can ask her teacher. Im sure she will only want the total per paper. It's only out of interest really - she's delighted with her grade.