1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dyslexia resources

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by anon4092, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Does anyone know of any good websites that have free resources for use with dyslexic children? I am doing the AMBDA course and have am just starting to plan my programme but am struggling to find things like tracking exercises and probes. I know I can make them but I just wondered whether there was a website that had already done that.

2. Does anyone know of any good websites that have free resources for use with dyslexic children? I am doing the AMBDA course and have am just starting to plan my programme but am struggling to find things like tracking exercises and probes. I know I can make them but I just wondered whether there was a website that had already done that.

3. I haven't got tracking exercises or probes but send out a CD of reading and spelling resources that I made when teaching dyslexic children. I am a member of PATOSS and did my training in Bexley. There is information on my website and you can email me for a list of the resources on the CD + some complete examples of games & other resources. I have numerous board and card games, posters for phonic patterns and mnemonics for sight words as well as all the words & sentences I used.
    email: margaret2612@btinternet.com