1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dyslexia and spelling resource free trial

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by tarotconway, Feb 1, 2011.

1. I am involved with www.spellzone.com which is suitable for helping dyslexic students and is particularly aimed at secondary and older students.
    We recently ran a special offer at BETT which for a school account gives a free trial until 31st of March and if purchased in this period 50% off the normal price. If anyone would like to take advantage of this offer just enter the code 'BETT11a' from the 'got a code' link at the top of the homepage - www.spellzone.com
    I hope this is of use. Feel free to ask any questions..

2. I am involved with www.spellzone.com which is suitable for helping dyslexic students and is particularly aimed at secondary and older students.
    We recently ran a special offer at BETT which for a school account gives a free trial until 31st of March and if purchased in this period 50% off the normal price. If anyone would like to take advantage of this offer just enter the code 'BETT11a' from the 'got a code' link at the top of the homepage - www.spellzone.com
    I hope this is of use. Feel free to ask any questions..