1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

DurgaMata's Blog

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by durgamata, Dec 13, 2011.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hi Guys, I just started my fourth Blog page. I upload my blog onto resources but you can only put 20 files in a resource so that means I must have uploaded more than 60!

I hope you are enjoying them as much as those who have commented or contacted me with a PM say that they do. Recent blogs touch on the great workshop I went on in Rochdale last Monday, given by Sue Philips (still to write much more about that) and my new cat, Moiza. I am trying to make them reflective and share something of my own spiritual life with readers too. That way I hope that they will have some spiritual value rather than just passing interest.

Do give feedback, comments, ratings etc. It's not easy finding time to write regularly and it really encourages me if people respond. Also I can hopefully improve so what I focus on is more useful.

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hi Guys, I just started my fourth Blog page. I upload my blog onto resources but you can only put 20 files in a resource so that means I must have uploaded more than 60!

I hope you are enjoying them as much as those who have commented or contacted me with a PM say that they do. Recent blogs touch on the great workshop I went on in Rochdale last Monday, given by Sue Philips (still to write much more about that) and my new cat, Moiza. I am trying to make them reflective and share something of my own spiritual life with readers too. That way I hope that they will have some spiritual value rather than just passing interest.

Do give feedback, comments, ratings etc. It's not easy finding time to write regularly and it really encourages me if people respond. Also I can hopefully improve so what I focus on is more useful.