1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dungeons and Dragons trip London

Discussion in 'School trips' started by cally1980, Sep 30, 2011.

1. cally1980

cally1980 Established commenter

Fairly clear that a castle trip would be ideal, tower of London, Leeds Castle etc etc only... I have been told to keep trips under £10 and coach for my class is £11.60 per child alone to get from LBEnfield to ToL and more for Leeds Castle. Anyone else have any really creative & cheap trips I could go on based on our topic?

2. cally1980

cally1980 Established commenter

Fairly clear that a castle trip would be ideal, tower of London, Leeds Castle etc etc only... I have been told to keep trips under £10 and coach for my class is £11.60 per child alone to get from LBEnfield to ToL and more for Leeds Castle. Anyone else have any really creative & cheap trips I could go on based on our topic?

3. how about chiselhurst caves in bromley, not too far around the M25, more of a dungeon theme, but perhaps worth considering?
    Rochester castle, granted not as much to see, but certainly much cheaper as in free
    there is the jewel tower in westminster again should be free for school groups, but looks a bit small

why not go to parliament, it has the right feeling and again is free