1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dundee Uni PGDE Interview Presentation

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by heathermac21, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Hi

My situation is exactly the same as Michelles, it has all been done via email and is up and running ok.
    Kathryn

2. Ah I found the email with the details, thanks guys :) nothing in the uni email inbox either though! Thought we would have had some info through! I'm just impatient!

3. Hi all - I'm starting the Chemistry PGDE at Dundee in August - very excited :D
    Thanks to all who have posted what they know so far about dates - any update on when we'll get official info?

4. Still nothing, think it is looking to be may for info! :)

5. Hi all,
    Just thought I'd let you know I called Gillian French today to find out when we would be getting out timetable (they originally said May) and she told me that it wont be issued until June! I asked about whether we would be off in October (I wanted to know so I could sort childcare) and she just confirmed that we would have one reading week in October which would probably be w/c the 10th. Just means we have week beginning 3rd where we are not off and the schools are (certainly the case for Angus schools anyway). Just thought I'd share it with you.
    Did everyone get the email about the vulnerable groups thing?

Kx