1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Dubai league tables

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by prim_wizard, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Apparently there's an "unofficial" dubai schools league table floating around this forum started by a guy called "memory chip"..?

Ive tried searchin but alas no luck, although I did find a great little argument between memorychip and some other guy called sdd1970...very amusing if you have time.

Anyone able to direct me to this table??

Thanx

2. Apparently there's an "unofficial" dubai schools league table floating around this forum started by a guy called "memory chip"..?

Ive tried searchin but alas no luck, although I did find a great little argument between memorychip and some other guy called sdd1970...very amusing if you have time.

Anyone able to direct me to this table??

Thanx

3. Cheers Holmes- just mailed you!

4. Its on my computer at home. I'll send it tonight (Vancouver time).

5. Very useful information. However how accurate is this list? I realise that the thread was posted only two years ago, but could some schools go up or down in that time? Also any we could add to the list which are not currently mentioned on there?

6. Does anyone know if this league table is still kicking around....and if so has it been updated?
    Either way, I'd love to have a copy of it if someone could email it to me.
    Cheers
    Steve
    Stbu@patana.ac.th
    (Yes that is the school I work at!)

7. Karvol

Karvol Occasional commenter

I suspect it is more League 1 and 2 than a Premiership or Champions League...
    Although I have heard good things about the American School there.

8. Actually....I found it!

9. Mainwaring

Mainwaring Occasional commenter

Whatever happened to him? One of the truly mighty intellects of the Forum. Has any other poster managed to elucidate so clearly the importance of Dubai as the cultural ikon of the 21st Century? How I miss him. (I know, I know: Next time use the telescopic sight).

10. Can you send it to me, please?
    The American school pays very well and the kids are great though you work hard.