1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

DT year 1 moving pictures!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kikivox, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hi everyone! I've managed to avoid teaching it all year due to PPA but my times have been changed so i now need to teach quite possibly my worst subject - DT! The DT co-ordinator used to do my PPA and planned DT herself but she has gone off on maternity leave and now i have to pretend i know what im on about!!! But i haven't got a clue! Has anyone got any ideas/planning that they could send me for Year 1 Moving Pictures? Many thanks!
    Kiki :)

2. Hi everyone! I've managed to avoid teaching it all year due to PPA but my times have been changed so i now need to teach quite possibly my worst subject - DT! The DT co-ordinator used to do my PPA and planned DT herself but she has gone off on maternity leave and now i have to pretend i know what im on about!!! But i haven't got a clue! Has anyone got any ideas/planning that they could send me for Year 1 Moving Pictures? Many thanks!

3. Waiguoren

Waiguoren New commenter

4. Those links above are fantastic and what I have used to plan my DT for moving pictures - whats your topic/ theme at the moment? I have just planned the unit about the seaside and it works really well :)

5. Thank you! Im going to link it to the books we made before half term for literacy. We wrote our own fantasy stories and they were really good!
    Suppose id better get planning! *groan*