1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

DT Co-ordinators

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kizzycoo, Aug 11, 2007.

1. scuff

scuff New commenter

Hi James - you are a star! Please may I see your DT co-ordinator's info? I am the DT person and have not had a lot of guidance. Am going on a course in Sept so may be able to share back after that.

2. scuff

scuff New commenter

3. butterfly-blue

butterfly-blue New commenter

4. kingy7

kingy7 New commenter

5. I am in the exact same boat if someone wouldn't mind forwarding me those resources or are they online??

6. I am a KS2/3 DT teacher and have recently been appointed DT co-ordinator of KS2. If possible could you send me some goodies too. Thanks, email address is ash_sketch_studios@hotmail.com

7. Hi James;

Please may I beg a copy of your D & T goodies? With many thanks in anticipation!! Mary.

mcarter@bucksgfl.org.uk

8. Sorry James; school grid email might not work: pls can you send to nmcarter@ffv.org.uk

Many many thanks.

9. pixiepretty

pixiepretty New commenter

I attended a recent primary DT course at YPO and this website was recommended. Great ideas, very well organised and easy to use. Free resources and even the registration is only £39.00 per year.

http://www.dandtprimary.org.uk