1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

DT Co-ordinators

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kizzycoo, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Can anyone give me advice on co-ordinating DT, I know about the Early Years side - but don't have a clue abot KS2. I have had a look for documents, but really don't know what is useful and what is not.
    Thanks

2. Can anyone give me advice on co-ordinating DT, I know about the Early Years side - but don't have a clue abot KS2. I have had a look for documents, but really don't know what is useful and what is not.
    Thanks

3. Hi I am the D&T Subject Leader in my school, leave your e-mail address and I'll drop you some goodies!
    James

4. Can I be cheeky and ask if you send them to me too?! Thanks in advance.

jowalton@beeb.net

5. Can I jump on board please? I'm going to be subject leader for art and dt and all i know so far is that i have one big messy cupboard!!
    Thanks

Dawn_Oakley@hotmail.co.uk

6. If you don't mind could you forward a copy to me also - new responsibility from Sept!!!Thanks... foresta@hotmail.co.uk

7. hello i am also going to be D & T co -ordinator and i don't have a clue where to start and it is on our school action plan so we have got lots of money to spend but i don'tknow where to start. i have bought a lovely file to put anything important in but i don't know what is important! please help
    hazel68@hotmail.com thankyou

8. Can I please have some goodies too! I think OFSTED will be in soon too and am worried about what they'll ask for art and dt. Thanks.
    dawson_rachael@hotmail.com

9. Ooow some goodies, please can i be cheeky and have some sent to me as i am going to be DT co from september, thank you

sian.maddocks@btinternet.com

10. Please is it possible I can ask you kindly to share your DT info. Will be coordinator from september and have no clue. Many thanks in advance.
    bigbuff78@hotmail.com

11. You all have mail!
    James x

12. Fur

Fur New commenter

Sorry to be a pain, just spotted this message and I'm a new DT coordinator, without a clue, so, please,please please could someone forward me the email?
    jen_eeee@hotmail.com

Ta.x.x

13. Hiya James, anychance I could have a look?
    I have been DT coordinator a while but always nice to see new stuff.
    Thanks a lot.
    I have been following the thread since it first appeared but been trying to sort my new email account out.
    Thank you!!!!
    pinky30@hotmail.com

14. Hi you have mail
    James x