1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Driver 67

Discussion in 'Personal' started by blazer, Oct 24, 2011.

1. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Got up at 7 this morning and drove from Brum to Tenby taking in laws on holiday. Dropped them at their hotel then drove back to Port Talbot to stay at eldest son's house. They are on holiday so we are staying there for a few days to look after the cat and do a couple of odd jobs. Made a start on the first job then got phone call at 7.30 this evening off youngest son to say that kitchen at home under water and water dripping through ceiling from bathroom! Left mrs Blazer in Wales and drove home. Have fixed leak (well almost, need to get to B&Q tomorrow). Now have fan heaters on drying out the ceiling and floor! Tomorrow I then have to drive back down to Wales to continue the job I have half started in eldest son's house! It would be easier if the school was open and was at work!

2. I wish you were my dad, blazer. Or my in-law even!

3. [​IMG] blazer
    Sounds familiar, isn't that what parents are for?

4. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Well done that man.saving the family money////mind you you should train the son at home to be handy with tools..save you coming back lol