1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Drama work experience - can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by wannabedramateacher, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hey there,
    I am applying for a Drama PGCE this year and could so with some more experience....I live in Manchester but have a car and can travel....if any of you teachers out there could allow me to come in for the day/a few days/a week to shadow please do let me know!
    Also, if anybody knows of any drama clubs that I could help out with over the summer, that would be great too.
    thanks muchly :)

2. Hey there,
    I am applying for a Drama PGCE this year and could so with some more experience....I live in Manchester but have a car and can travel....if any of you teachers out there could allow me to come in for the day/a few days/a week to shadow please do let me know!
    Also, if anybody knows of any drama clubs that I could help out with over the summer, that would be great too.
    thanks muchly :)

3. Would love to help but teach in Warwickshire so would prob be too far for you.Good Luck

4. I have sent you a message