1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

DRAMA POLICY!!!! HELP Please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by germaine, Sep 1, 2004.

1. I went into school today (first day back!!) and somehow delegated - rather given the task of writing a whole school policy for our infants/nursery school ASAP!!! Argh!!!

I haven't a clue where to start and was just wondering if anyone knows of any good websites or has one up and running in their school that i could look at to get an idea of how to structure it!

If anyone does - i shall be sooooo grateful!!

do_we_know_mo@hotmail.com

2. I went into school today (first day back!!) and somehow delegated - rather given the task of writing a whole school policy for our infants/nursery school ASAP!!! Argh!!!

I haven't a clue where to start and was just wondering if anyone knows of any good websites or has one up and running in their school that i could look at to get an idea of how to structure it!

If anyone does - i shall be sooooo grateful!!

do_we_know_mo@hotmail.com

3. Many Thanks for that but alas - no results for Drama policies!! typical eh! Anyone with any other ideas?? would be much appreciated!!!

4. Have you had a look on the standards site for one?

5. Hello,

I have tried emailing you to send you a drama policy I have written for my school, but the email address you posted didn't work! I would rather not post mine here, so if you have another address, I will email you again...

6. CVould I get a copy of your drama policy to look at too please? ANy chance you also have one for dance too? Thanks
    NixKB@hotmail.com

7. Hi,

WOuld it be possible that I could have a copy of yor drama policy as well?

Many thanks

andyknox1@hotmail.com

8. Hello,

I have had no luck finding a dance and drama policy anywhere and would really appreciate a copy of yours please.

helzbelz1@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!