1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Drama Assessment tools for special needs

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by sbatchelor, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Hi there anyone,

Anyone out there know of a drama assessment tool that can be used to track progress across all key stages and is not limited to speech and language objectives - and in particular any adapted for use at p levels for special needs pupils.

Regards & biscuits
    Stephen

2. Hi there anyone,

Anyone out there know of a drama assessment tool that can be used to track progress across all key stages and is not limited to speech and language objectives - and in particular any adapted for use at p levels for special needs pupils.

Regards & biscuits
    Stephen

3. hey have a look at my "zoo" sow on the resources its for year 7 - sen smile

4. Hi

i Assess my students on key comptenceys in drama, its taken from the new zeland arts assessment levels it starts at level 1 through to level 10, i use the 1/2 in primary work. If you want a copy let me know and i will email you the asessment levels over, i work with the nurture group at my school and they work with SEN students and even allow Osted to mark progress

5. The Schoolshape Video Assessment tool might be useful for this. Pupils can record a task or performance and you can allocate grades or mark, and give feedback. The performances are kept in chronological order, so progress can be reviewed over time. You can even set work using audio or video.

6. Hi ,I'd be very interested in anything to help with drama assessment of SEN pupils, any ghelp or links would be very useful.