1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Drama aqa

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by THUNDERCATS, May 31, 2012.

1. THUNDERCATS

THUNDERCATS New commenter

I put a post out not long ago about gcse aqa expressive arts. We are about to offer it but we are struggling to find a suitable way to deliver it! In comparison to gcse/ gce drama and OCR performance studies the spec isn't clear. My colleagues and I have read it through and are trying to find the best way to deliver it, but its a wordy spec and until we go through it won't be clear. Is there anyone out there who offers this course or have you opted for OCR gcse? I would appreciate any help .

2. THUNDERCATS

THUNDERCATS New commenter

I put a post out not long ago about gcse aqa expressive arts. We are about to offer it but we are struggling to find a suitable way to deliver it! In comparison to gcse/ gce drama and OCR performance studies the spec isn't clear. My colleagues and I have read it through and are trying to find the best way to deliver it, but its a wordy spec and until we go through it won't be clear. Is there anyone out there who offers this course or have you opted for OCR gcse? I would appreciate any help .

3. I have taught GCSE AQA Exp Arts for the past two years, any help you need i will give. What are you looking for?